BSc Nursing JKBOPEE | The Common Entrance Test for BSc Nursing through NTA | JKBOPEE is scheduled to be conducted at various centers in Jammu and Srinagar.
submit an online Application Form available on the official website of the NTA/NEET within the prescribed date.
The candidates applying for admission will be required to appear in the Entrance Test at their own expenses, furthermore The recommendation for selection of the candidates in all the categories shall be subject to production of all the relevant certificates in original by the candidates and the verification of the same by the BOPEE/College.
The selection made by the BOPEE to these courses shall be provisional till the final determination of eligibility of the candidates by the concerned Board/ College.
Eligibility For BSc Nursing Programme by NTA / JKBOPEE:
The candidates applying for admission to B.Sc. The nursing Programme must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh.
- Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate.
- be at least 17 years old on 31st December-2020.
- have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination individually in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB subjects from Recognised Board.
- be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in 10+2 (12th Class) examination 2020 can also apply.
BOPEE Post Basic Nursing details:
A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K or UT of Ladakh.
For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as a Domicile certificate.
Category-wise seats for BSc Nursing by JKBOPEE:
- The candidates have to upload the following original scanned documents with their online Application Form:-
- domicile of J&K/Ladakh, the candidate can upload undertaking
certifying that he/she shall submit the same at the time of counseling). For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by Competent Authority shall be treated as a domicile certificate.
- marks certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (as mentioned above) issued by the concerned Board.
- matriculation or equivalent examination certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- the category candidates claiming the benefit of any reserved category
Diploma registered with J&K Para-medical Council ( For candidates applying under lateral entry).
The candidates have to upload a recent Photo, a Scanned copy of the Signature, and Thumb Impression also.