Permission for appearing in examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:- 1. registration for these courses is valid and not time barred; 2. required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable; 3. have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme; 4. have paid the examination fee for all the courses you are appearing in the examination; 5. In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declared.
INSTRUCTIONS 1. To ensure health and safety of students, guidelines issued by Government of India for maintaining the Social Distancing and other measures pertaining to COVID-19 will strictly be adhered to by all the examination centres. 2. Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own, fellow students and staff at the examination centre.
3. In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The Universityhastriedto accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
4. Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5PM. However, the actual duration of each exam will be mentioned on the Question Paper.
5. Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. Students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
6. Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.
7. Answer to the question paper will only be accepted in the language (s) in which the programe is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will be not evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course (s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes).
DURATION OF EXAM- Duration of Exam of each will be as mentioned on the Question Paper.